Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nothing exciting...

Nothing really interesting happening here. I just thought I would sit down and write something while I've got the chance.

Last weekend Grandma and Grandpa came up with more firewood for the fireplace. And they brought food. You know that's always a bonus. No cooking for me, but the food is glorious...

We also cut down the city's tree in my backyard. Technically, it was on the easement to the creek, but whatever. It was dead and now I have more than three winters worth of firewood. I'm going to run the fireplace all winter long.

Work has been interesting lately. I'm getting grumpy with having to cut hours at the end of the week (Thursday and Friday) because those are big nights. I work on Tuesday and Wednesday, and those hours cut into my big nights and tips are smaller if I don't stay until bar close.

So, trying to get to four 10-hour shifts, hopefully that will help with all of that.

No comments: