Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hair cuts. Who needs them?

No matter how much I try to explain exactly what I want, that the person who cuts my hair seems to mess it up. I guess it should sound something like this... So, what do you do for a little off the top? And how long have you been doing that to trim up the sides? I'm guessing if you ask them the small talk questions with subliminal messages it will turn out better than: I'd like a number two on the sides, blend it up and leave the top about an inch long.

I'm just going to shave my own head from now on since I had to go home and fix the haircut I received from Great Clips.

Maybe that was the problem. I got my hair cut at Great Clips. Well, it could be worse. I could not have any hair.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Zack went thru a phase of "flat tops", we always went to an old barber because he understood #2's blended into the top. The girls at Great Clips hear "I want a lkdjfajdf cut"