Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cop Bar

While checking out craigslist this morning, I stumbled across this amazing post for casting a new show. Sounds interesting a little bit so I figure checking out the website can't be that bad, but I was dead wrong. Cop Bar's song might just be something that would make me not want to watch the show at all. Check it out for yourself. I even did you a favor by embedding it here on my blog.

Casting for "COP BAR" TV Pilot / Actors and Actresses (Minneapolis)


Open casting now occurring for actors and actresses for new TV Pilot called "Cop Bar".

We need all types! Cops, crooks, hot chicks, you name it, we want to see it!

Set in NYC in the mid 1970's, "Cop Bar" is a cross between Barney Miller and Cheers.

MAKE SURE YOU GO TO COPBAR.NET and see the trailer featuring several well known actors from "The Sopranos" for an idea of the cast types we are looking for before sending your pic.

If interested, send headshot to: EpilepticArson@gmail.com for more information.

Epileptic/Arson Productions.

www.copbar.net



"COP BAR" video by Jimmy Lloyd from jimmylloydsuperstar1 on Vimeo.

No comments: