Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mensa? Maybe.

I was recently thinking about joining Mensa. Well, I'd like to take an IQ test to show that I'm eligible for joining Mensa. In my quest for trying to find said tests, I found this one. I'm not really sure about some of these. They're completely opposite of me, and I was very honest on the test. Here's the results:

Cattell's 16 Factor Test Results
Warmth |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Intellect |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Liveliness |||||||||||||||||| 58%
Dutifulness |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Social Assertiveness |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Sensitivity ||||||||||||||| 42%
Paranoia ||| 10%
Abstractness ||| 10%
Introversion ||| 10%
Anxiety ||||||||| 26%
Openmindedness ||||||||||||||| 42%
Independence ||||||||| 26%
Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||| 58%
Tension ||||||||| 26%
Take Cattell 16 Factor Test (similar to 16pf)
personality tests by similarminds.com

http://www.similarminds.com/cattell-16-factor.html

Take the test yourself. What do you think?

No comments: