Monday, December 14, 2009

Out of the Suitcase

Well, I'm finally out of the suitcase and into a hotel room. I was sleeping at a friends place for the weekend. I was on the couch and in a house full of people. We were at maximum capacity. It feels good to finally be out of there and into a room where I can get comfortable.

The good news is I was able to mostly unpack. I'm still holding out for a beach house to open up so I can stay out by the beach. If that doesn't happen I won't be terribly disappointed. It would be cool if I got to stay out there, but a trip should suffice.

The bad news is I packed one green t-shirt that fits. I packed two smalls, one medium and one extra large. I would be happy if they were all larges, but whatever. I can't believe I have small t-shirts, and I can only imagine they were from my time in Iraq.

I guess I just get to buy a couple more green t-shirts. Even though I have a pile of 35 at my house.

I'm about to venture out to the mall because I should get a decent haircut and some Tony's Pizza. Probably some of the best pizza ever. Seriously...

Out here

No comments: