Friday, July 18, 2008

So, it only took me four months to put up a new post, but I'm in a different state, so it should be super cool!

I'm finally back in the Marine Corps, have been for a month and a half, and I'm loving every minute of it. Even though my patience is tried sometimes, I do what I can to deal. Either way, I'm having an awesome time.

I don't have a camera yet, but I'm working to remedy that problem.

Right now, I've been invited to a birthday party, but I've got baseball practice in the a.m. That seems to be more important than getting drunk and acting stupid.

Which brings me to another point...

Let's talk baseball. I'm playing for what you can call a semi-pro team, which has been a ton of fun so far. We're a real small ball team. You could compare us to the MN Twins; manufactured runs and playing good solid defense.

I just got a new baseball glove, which how I got it is for another post, but I love it. I love it as much as I love the glove I have played with since 10th grade.

I put it on for the first time tonight, and it felt like I'd worn it for 5 years. Amazing!

Shoeless Joe gloves, you can't beat them in my book. I'll let you know how practice goes tomorrow.

I think this is good for now. I have a funny story to post about the pets I "get" to keep, and/or have to put up with...

1 comment:

Digitalives said...

Hey. I still have my 2MP Cannon point and shoot if that would help solve your camera problem for the short term.

Let me know.

Glad you started up the blog. Now to get you on Twitter for shorter thoughts and alerts.